Re: for 755CX, should I ord. IC DRAM or DIMM RAM 16mb?

the maximum IBM memory is 16 megs with a card, and 32 megs with DIMMS
(2 x 16 with the adapter). Probably if you are just getting 16 megs, then
get a DIMM, since you can add another 16 megs later.

You can get 32 meg cards, I got one nearly a year ago, for about $2000,
now I think you can get them for much less.

Someone said you could get 32 meg DIMS, but I have not been able to
verify this rumour (with 32 meg DIMS, you could take a CX to 72megs
total.