Re: OS/2

> The 755C supports 64k colors on an external monitor at 640x480
> resolution.  I haven't tried this, but I believe the Warp drivers
> support it.  On the other hand, I can't imagine wanting to run 640x480
> on an external monitor -- the only reason I have such a monitor is to
> run higher resolutions.

FYI,

There is a KNOWN bug with the OS/2 WARP video driver for the Western
Digital part used in the 360 and 75X line of machines. Basically you
cannot select the refresh rate for a given resolution. In addition you
cannot set the controller to all possible modes (including depth of the
color map).

IBM claimed this week that they are about to release the new driver
(read after WARP connect ships).

--
Scott A. Stratmoen | strat@ast.dsd.northrop.com