OS/2

   Date: Thu, 20 Apr 95 12:06:55 -0400
   From: dewar@GNAT.CS.NYU.EDU (Robert Dewar)

   i have 256 colors, I didn't even know 755c supported 64K colors, but it
   would not be of interest to me in any case.
   are you sure it does (support 64K colors). If so, NEC's ads are bogus ...

The 755C supports 64k colors on an external monitor at 640x480
resolution.  I haven't tried this, but I believe the Warp drivers
support it.  On the other hand, I can't imagine wanting to run 640x480
on an external monitor -- the only reason I have such a monitor is to
run higher resolutions.