A home for the PC Factory Outlet List

Wow, I didn't mean to tie up so much bandwidth!  Here's what I've decided to
do.  You all already have the list I sent out.  I'll have my homepage up
within the next month (if I get this darn Notes class developed).  I'll put
access to the list there and keep it updated.  When I get the page up, I'll
let you all know how to get there.  In the meantime, if another list becomes
available, I'll create a distribution list of everyone that wants me to send
it to them.  When I get it, I'll forward it to the list.  If you want to be
on the list, send me an email (not the listserve) [krisdw@basenet.net].  I
think this'll satisfy everyone and keep the costs down for those of you that
have to pay for mail.

|Kris D. Williams<krisdw@basenet.net>                           |
|Instructor/Developer:Mobile Education-IBM Education & Training |
|Co-Owner:InComm - Sensible Solutions for the Road Warrior      |
|My opinions are my own (really!)                               |