Re: PC Factory Outlet

> > > Otherwise, maybe people who are interested could let you know by
> > > private email, and you could send it to just those who are interested.
>
> We have this situation crop up occasionally. Perhaps there's another
> solution for it. Most mailing list software supports having file
> requests, and I believe this software is no exception.

Actually, this mailing list is run by me.  I read the messages sent to
tp750-request, interpret them, and type in commands to subscribe,
unsubscribe, or send help to people.  If the message doesn't fit into
one of those categories, I send back an ordinary reply.

I'd offer to put the file up on the ftp server here, except that (a)
it's probably inappropriate to use a University of Tennessee file
server to distribute an advertisement for IBM, and (b) there's no easy
way for someone else to keep it updated.

Keith