Re: Hard Drive Cases...

At 05:25 AM 4/18/95 -0400, Derek V. Chan wrote:
>I saw an ad for hard drive cases ($135)...
>
>The place selling them is called Indus Group, and the number is
>800-644-6387.  Just passing this info. along.  If anyone has ordered from
>this group before, is the service and price good?
>--
>  Derek V. Chan
>  dvchan@netcom.com
>  chan4@fas.harvard.edu

Spring Comdex starts next week in Atlanta. There's a good chance that the
manufacturer may have a booth. If so, there's a fair chance that they may
have a "show special" which may be a better price than one can normally get.

These trade shows are one place where the vendors often by-pass their
resellers, whether it's strictly allowed by their contractual agreements or not.

Brooks