powerpc thinkpad

A few highlights from the pcweek article on this neat-looking box:

powerpc 603/66
2x cdrom (mounted better, in the middle, integrated instead of slapped on
like 755cd)
motion video adapter
optional integrated digital video camera (mounted on the top, removable)
10.4 usual 'c' type screen
7.9 lbs
external floppy (can go in cd bay)
16 bit audio
810 drive

no price listed, but there is a picture.  Finally has a wrist rest!

the speakers are down in front, two of them

looks as though they moved the FN key (a boon in my book) so the ctrl key is
to the far left, then a space, then the alt key.

can't quite figure out how the semi-circular camera mount works, but in the
picture, it's protruding up a few inches, and has a couple other things on
it too..

Runs nt and aix, with os/2 on the way..
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give the
watch to you.____jesse@spine.com____http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home