TP755, Dock I, Linux and SCSI CDROM problem...

I'm trying to get Linux to recognise a SCSI CD-ROM drive attached to the
docking station on my 755.  The kernel (1.2.4) recognises the TMC-8xx
card without any problems now I've stopped the memory clash with the
ethernet card, but when the driver initialises, it finds the CD-ROM
drive at every SCSI address apart from the one it's at.

Any suggestions as to the reason for this, or how to fix it ?

Thanks,
James.

--
 "Yield to temptation --             |     jfid@mfltd.co.uk
  it may not pass your way again"    |  http://www.mfltd.co.uk/~jfid/

        - Lazarus Long               |              James Fidell