MWAVE and OS2

Hi all,
I've postponed installing Linux on my 755CE and installed OS/2 Warp over the
weekend.  Plenty of nagging problems with display drivers and so forth.  I
think I have solved most of them, but I have a persistent problem with getting
MWAVE to run.  When I try to engage the OS2 MWAVE-modem, it complains about
a driver not being installed, although I distinctly did install the MWAVE
software (twice, in fact).  As a result, none of the DSP related stuff
works on OS2.  I also installed an MWAVE DOS/Windows/OS2 upgrade I got
from fto.pcco.ibm.com.  MWAVE continues to work very well under DOS and
Win, but not under OS2.  If anyone has experience with getting MWAVE to
run under OS2, I'd appreciate some tips.

Another little question, the "selective install" box in my OS2 setup
has disappeared, although the "selective uninstall" box remains.  How
do I get it back into my desktop again?  I don't know where the executable
is located.

Overall, I like OS2, probably because it feels more like UNIX than the others;
but the screen driver only supports 8-bit colour, so I find myself going back
to Windows.  My main reason for getting it was for the extras bundled in with
it, but given the effort I've put in to it, I have a feeling I'd have been
better off going straight to Linux.  So it goes.

Regards,
Eugene Fiume.