Re: 755Cs hanging up after hibernation

I got some wonderful suggestions.  One was to pop the card out and put it in
again.  On my machine, running Warp, that causes it to lock up, requiring a
power-on reset.  The other suggestion seems to involve making some choices in
the EZ-play softwaer that do not exist in the Warp OS/2 version (titled Plug
and Play for PCMCIA).  Anyone have any other suggestions (I'm about to go back
to the Thinkpad drivers for PCMCIA rather than using the Warp drivers).

Bob Cowles (aka Dr. Chaos)     ||   finger drchaos@pelican.cit.cornell.edu
rdc1@cornell.edu               ||    for contents of latest Chaos Corner