Re: My external keyboard works!

Item Subject: Message text
> Is the PCMCIA card port replicator
available from IBM or from a third-party
> vendor?
>
> Which peripherals can you attach to this
card?

> Thnaks!
>
> Jorge

The PCMCIA card port replicator is made by
IBM.  I got mine from my computer dealer, but
IBM PC Direct probably has them too.

As far as I know, the card slots work with
any PCMCIA card that you can put into the
internal slots.  When you boot the computer
with the port replicator attached, it just
recognizes the two extra slots.  I've
successfully (and transparently) used it with
my modem.

Aside from that, the port replicator has
duplicates of all the ports on the back of my
ThinkPad 750, as well as a floppy disk drive
port and separate keyboard and mouse ports.

Hope this information helps.

Wesley T. Dunaway