Subject: TP750 and QEMM
Author:  Thor +ivind Jensen <Thor.Jensen@aorg.uib.no> at Internet
Date:    4/5/95 9:00 AM

I have now found the circumstances behin my system crashes:

P705C, QEMM 7.5 , IBM DOS 6.3. Windows 3.1

If I open a DOS box and thereafter use FileManager to move a file
(drag and drop) to a: , trhen I have a full crash (Exeption 6) evvery
time.

Any suggestions ? I have tried many different Qemm setups.