New Member Info

>Please introduce yourself!  Tell us what kind of machine you have,
>how it's configured (how much memory/disk, what accessories, etc.),
>and what operating system(s) you are using.  (send this to the LIST
>address -- don't just reply to this message!)

Greetings,

I am a new member of this group.

I have a ThinkPad 750 with 12 mb of RAM and a 170 mb hard disk.  No
accessories, per se, although I will occasionally use an NEC 3D external
display with the TP750.  I am using the OS/2 Warp operating system.

M. L. "Chip" Gentry
Teaching Assistant
Dept. of Educational Psychology
EDB 538A/D5800