Re: New case for a 755C

On Fri, 3 Feb 1995, Gary Udstrand wrote:

> I would like to purchase a new case for my 755C.  I need something with more
> room (*lots* more room).  I carry tons of papers, books, etc back and forth
> to work along with the laptop (not to mention travel) and would prefer to
> put everything in one case.  Right now I am dragging a laptop case and a
> briefcase with me wherever I go.
>
> Any recommendations, suggestions?

Gary:

I have the same problem, so for those days that I want only one case I
purchased a case made by TARGUS. I have one of their smaller cases for
just carrying my TP, but the large case will carry my TP, accessories,
and all the current contents of my briefcase with a little room left
over. These cases seem to be available here a several software stores as
well as being a catalog item at every major stationery store chain. These
cases are built to last and retail (for the large model) at about $120CDN.
Available in ballistic nylon(black or green) or black leather(more $$).

Hope this helps!

Tim

Tim Kary           twkary@nucleus.com    |"Imagination is more
403-262-7021       cellular: 870-1386    | important than knowledge."
403-262-1392 - FAX                       | - Albert Einstein