Cat's tongue or the likes..

hi,

  With all this talk on RODENT.SYS I was wondering whether I could
  get my hands on some "cat's tongues". {\footnote the new red stuff on
  the Trackpoints on new TP machines) I asked most, if not all, IBM
  authorised dealers here in S'pore and they mentioned that if IBM S'pore
  doesn't sell them they can't get their hands on any.

  Anyways someone on this list did mention that they could get hold of
  these "tongues" (I think). Maybe they could part with some for a certain
  $postage++. Please confirm.

  ps. any TP + Trackpoint owners in this region interested as well?

--cheers
. kevin cheong  iss nus  nlp program .