Re: ADMIN: Its time to rethink putting this list on Usenet..

I installed Warp on a thinkpad this week. This was my first experience with OS/2. What does one do for applications which interact with the hardware (i.e.
terminal emulator, fax send/receive, backup/restore and networking). In
the past I used Delrina's WinComm/WinFax, Central Point Backup and
Frontier's SuperTCP (also Exceed's X for windows)?

I found ZOC (V2.01) and it would appear to be a useful terminal
emulator. Faxworks which comes on the bonus CD appears a little weak.
For backup/restore I am forced to boot under dos and continue to use
Central Point's product. IBM's full network package at ~$500 is more
than I am willing to spend.  Can anyone suggest lower cost alternatives?

What really comes on the OS/2 developer's CDROMs?

Thanks!