Re: PCMCIA Modems--28.8K info?

On Tue, 27 Dec 1994, Eric A Cottrell wrote:

> In a CompUSA I saw a Practical Peripherials V.34 PCMCIA modem with what looks
> like an XJack.  It had flash memory so the software can be updated.

I have seen these - they don't say xjack and they look different in a way
I can't put my finger on. After having this megahertz for 6 months now,
I've come to the conclusion that what I'd _really_ like would be the
xjack which came out on a wire or flexible plastic and let me use it w/o
interfering with other cards. Or even just a hinge w/ about 30 degrees of
flex would be sufficient. Maybe when megahertz makes a combo ISDN/28.8k
they'll use my idea.....