Re: How do I set up multiple autoexec.bat's and config.sys's in PCDOS?

> I know you can set up multiple config.sys's and autoexec.bat's in MSDOS.
>
> I ftped the ibm pcdos 6.3 from ibm, and it has support for multiple
> configurations.  However, there is no documentation (as it was ftped).
> Could someone who has the manual for 6.3 please post how to set up
> mulltiple configurations.  It's apparently not done in the same way that
> MSDOS does multiple configurations.

	Actually its done in exactly the same way.

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       Y'know, Tuna just      |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)|    doesn't taste the same    |
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm         |      since they took the     |
    right, they should be yours too.)          |          Dolphin out!        |