ADMIN: Its time to rethink putting this list on Usenet..

I say nay...I much more prefer having this as mail.

Andrew

To:	TList@INTERNET (TP-750 List) {tp750@CS.UTK.EDU}@BUSSYS
cc:
From:	ALitman@INTERNET (Arie Litman) {owner-tp750@CS.UTK.EDU}@BUSSYS
Date:	12/15/94 01:32:00 PM
Subject:	ADMIN: Its time to rethink putting this list on Usenet..

O-CMS-ErrorsTo: owner-t @ INTERNET (owner-tp750) {owner-tp750@CS.UTK.EDU}
I think this group has out grown the mailing list. It time to reconsider
starting a group on usenet....  I woudl probably have to unsubscribe
soon because of the traffic and the fact that my 750C is stable and the
clutter in my inbox outways the benefits... If this group would exist as
a usenet group, I wouls visit it once a week or so, glance over, read
what I think I want to, respond, and done...

 So? what do you say?

Arie Litman
(408) 324-4411
Litman@netcom.com