Re: Can Windows NT run on a TP755C ?

From: D. Gwyn Jones      Fileshare 2 development, Products Group.
      DGJ at NWB, GBHFFWHF at IBMMAIL, e-mail: dgj@mfltd.co.uk
Subject: Re: Can Windows NT run on a TP755C  ?

> 1.  No built-in PCMCIA support.  And as far as I know, none of the card
> manufacturers is shipping NT add-in drivers yet, either.

I have a press release from Xircom saying they now have drivers for NT and
Windows for Worgroups for their Corporate Series CreditCard Ethernet Adaptor.

Tel: 818-878-7600
Fax: 818-878-7630
Sales Support: 800-438-4526
FactsLine: 800-775-0400
           818-878-6400
BBS: 818-878-7618
Internet: cs@xircom.com
Compuserv: GO XIRCOM

This is the only PCMCIA support I know of for NT. If anybody tries them out,
then be sure to let us all know!

Regards, Gwyn.                  Micro Focus Ltd       Tel. (44) (0)1635 565294
                                26 West Street        Fax. (44) (0)1635 565567
Extension 5294                  Newbury RG13 1JT U.K.
*** Forwarding note from IBMSMTP --NWB      12/09/94 23:55 ***