Re: TrackPoint III

>> >Hi, I was wondering what the difference was between the TrackPoint II
>> >and the TrackPoint III?
>
>> Um, as I understand, there are only two differences:  1.  Improved no-slip
>> rubber "clit";
>
>	Umm...are you sure you meant to use that word?!  ;)

Well, it kinda fits, wouldn't you say?

Then again, I suppose the Trackpoint *is* a lot easier to find :-)

Still, I imagine that us ThinkPadders have among the best-trained index
fingers in the universe, and it's only a matter of time before the word gets
out ... <big grin>

Tim Vetter
Frankfurt
uwe@odb.rhein-main.de
-- Bringing dubious taste to mailing lists everywhere --