Re: It's a BOY!

On Fri, 2 Dec 1994, Randal Whittle wrote:

> 	Just a quick announcement to all:
>
> 	Last night on December 1 at 6:08 pm, we were blessed with the
> arrival of MacLean Parker Whittle.  He weighed in at 6 lbs, 14 oz. and

>... So a little "slice and dice" was in order.
>
> 	Baby is healthy and Mother is ecstatic, but sore.  ;)
>
> 	Daddy is trying to still meet early grad school application
> deadlines despite the excitment.
>
> 	Thus dawns the arrival of our first "little whittle".

Just remember to treat your wife like she's just had major
surgery--because she has!  As someone who had my first 4 births normally
only to be surprised with a c-section on the 5th, there's a world of
difference in the recovery time.

*  Marilyn J. Barney                  * "Be yourself; an original is      *
*  mbarney@halcyon.com                *   always better than a copy."     *