Re: Setup for soundcard

> "I'm almost positive he means with sounds. UNless, of course, you
> managed to get sounds under the TP755C"
>
> I am having trouble parsing this comment. Is there perhaps a missing "not"
> in the first sentence?
>
> Anyway, to clarify, on a 755C, I run DOOM in a DOS window under OS/2 with
> sounds and music, I use the Adlib setting for the Music card, and the
> PC SPeaker for Sounds FX, the latter is of course not great, but the
> overall effect is quite reasonable.

I'm amazed that you got even the music to work, especially under DOS
emulation with OS/2.

I guess I'll take another shot at this tonight!

Robert

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery