PCMCIA Bandwidth

> Ignoring all the stuff PCMCIA requires in memory, it operates as a 16-bit
> ISA slot.  I don't remember the specs on that.

The PCMCIA uses a 26-bit address, 16-bit data bus which operates at 25Mhz --
this is quite faster than ISA.  At 25Mhz a 16-bit bus should be capable of
50MBytes/sec.

Does anyone have any throughput specifications for bandwidth through all
the socket services???

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery