rss750a*.dsk files

RD>[...stuff deleted...]
RD>> Well, you don't really need to, but it's not a bad idea to keep
RD>> current with these upgrades, as they include bug fixes as well as
RD>> occasional new functionality.  I don't see any reason to upgrade
RD>> incrementally, however; just skip over versions 1.07 - 1.11 and go
RD>> directly to V1.13.

RD>I'm just about to do the upgrade myself.  Has anyone had any
RD>difficulties  with 1.13 (ie. should I wait for the next release)?

This might appear to be a *really* stupid question, but how does one
tell what version of the different utilities are on the machine ?

Regards, | Internet:  patrick.whittick@fonix.org  _or_     | C'serve id:
Patrick  | PATRICK-WHITTICK-18/417+aIUP%Ford@mcimail.com | 100117.2667

---
. CMPQwk 1.42-13 9237 . So many pedestrians, so little time.

----
| FONiX Info Systems ~ Binfield, Berkshire UK ~ +44 (0)344 306986 12 lines! |
|       9 Gig - RsaNET - ILink - RIME (->FONIX) - FidoNET (2:252/171)       |