TP750, OS/2, and Ethernet

>  I've got a Linksys Ethercombo on my 750. The only disadvantage is that
> Workgroups drivers. It'll take 10baseT or 10base2 with no setting to
> change - it's autodetecting.

Do they provide a soap-on-a-rope for both 10BaseT and 10Base2?  The oem IBM
Ethernet card I have will take both as well, but the adaptors are expensive.

Also, 10BaseT supports full-duplex communications since, unlike 10Base2, it
has seperate transmit and receive lines.  I've heard that someone _has_
built a PCMCIA adaptor that does full duplex, but I didn't catch the
manufacturer.

...now if only PC's would stop using 16-bit Ethernet transport!!

Robert

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery