Re: Hard drive cases/connectors

> _I'd_ like to see this venture make a cheaper AC and Car adaptor. I paid
> $150 for my cig-lighter adaptor, which is just insane. I'd like another
> AC adaptor, but $90 is too damn much.....

I love the new micro-miniature ac adaptor on the 755's, but if you look at
the electrical specs, this new adaptor doesn't support multi-frequency/
multi-voltage autoswitching like the big 750 ac adaptors.

Luckily, I kept some of the ac adaptors from my 750's -- its nice when you're
charging in a hotel room overseas!

Robert