Re: Hard drive cases/connectors

> Only half jokingly, the collective knowledge of this group on issues of TP
> accessories/compatibility/user-needs probably far outstrips that of any OEM
> firm (though IBM itself still probably has us beat :-)).  If some of you

I don't know.  I get tired of explaining to the IBM techs how their hardware
works.

> I'll bet we could put together a commercially-viable cottage
> production entity that could easily undercut IBM and the OEM suppliers on
> things like drive units, memory packages, batteries, expansion units.

Yeah, but would they be "ThinkPad Proven" ? :)

Robert

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery