Video wierdness under OS/2 WARP

I've just upgraded my 750 from OS/2 2.1 to OS/2 WARP Beta II.
So far I'm pretty impressed. It's got integrated PCMCIA
(with EzPlay renamed to "Play At Will"),  ThinkPad audio,
and ThinkPad video. The auto-configurator seems to recognize
more cards and both my ATT KIT modem and my 3COM EtherlinkIII
are now identified.

The problem is, I've have this nasty video anomaly that I get
when I run full-screen WinOS2. As soon as it enters graphics mode
an inch of the top and bottom of the screen are trashed and appear
to be sandwiched together into a single image. The bottom portion
is deliminted by a heavy line. Looks the wrong Windows display
driver is being used and forcing it into some useless video mode.
The problem persists when switching back to the OS/2 desktop and
full-screen text sessions as well. About all I can do is reboot.

Anyone OS/2 users out there seen this? I'd reinstall the ThinkPad
supplied video drivers, but I assume the WARP drivers replace them.
I've checked my system.ini file, but all of the display driver
statements are pointing to the OS/2 Thinkpad drivers. If anyone has
this working and wouldn't mind sending me a copy of your system.ini
file that might help.

Thanks,

--Bruce