Re: Why no third party solutions?

> Hey guys, you're forgetting one thing: the bandwidth of a PC's serial port
                                                                 ^^^^^^
> on your serial port.  It would be great for tape backups though.
          ^^^^^^

Oops! Sorry folks, last night was an all-nighter -- I meant _parallel_ port.

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery