Re: Disks for 75x's

On Thu, 13 Oct 1994, Len Jacobson wrote:

> I am using compression on my TP750C on a 340 MB disk.  It works perfectly --
> no problems that I am aware of.

> > Alternatively, I am thinking of compressing my files using stacker.
> > Any info on that, esp. for those of u who use this method?
> >
> > Vince

I've used DOS 6.2 Compression on a number of computers without a hitch,
and am currently using the Stacker (PCDOS6.3 version) and have had a
perfect record there also.  Just to be sure, I've got two logical disks -
an unstacked portion for all data, and stacked one for installable
applications. (ie. if I had a catastrophic stacker breakdown, I'd still
have Windows, DOS and all my data).