Re: Disks for 75x's

On Fri, 14 Oct 1994, Bradford Glade wrote:

> I gave Sigma Data a call and asked about pricing for the drives that
> Robert told us about.  Here's Robert's info with the pricing added.

... prices deleted ...

This is looking too good to be true.  Does anyone (in particular the
Australian subscribers to this list) know if I would have to pay duty /
tax / whatever if I were to import a drive.  Or should I get Sigma Data
to disguise it as a packet of cigarettes?  ;)

Oops forgot to mention this would be for a tp360.  Any conceivable
hassles with thier installation into a 360?