Disks for 75x's

I've gotten a lot of questions about the Sigma Data hard drives, so I'm
posting the information to the mailing list:

Sigma Data is at least one of the OEM manufacturers of the hard drives
shipping in the 355, 360, and 75x series.  Therefore these drives have
the exact same specifications as the original IBM drives.  IBM fully
supports these drives, including maintaining them under the terms of the
ThinkPad warranty.

Since they are the OEM manufacturer, the drives come in the same case,
same connector, etc.  The only difference is that there is a Sigma Data
label on the case...

Here are the part numbers:

Capacity         IBM Part Number                  Sigma Data Part Number

340M               66G2849                            QED/TP750-340
540M               84G2150                            QED/TP750-540
810M               84G8250                            QED/TP750-810

Sigma Data
17 Newport Road
New London, NH
03257-4567