A wanna be with a few questions

Hi;

I've been lurking (and drooling) in this group for a while and was
wondering if I could ask for a little assistance in deciding on a TP
purchase.

With my budget I have a choice of 3 systems:

1.  TP 360Cs
    33 Mhz SL enhanced 80486sx 8kb internal cache
    9.5 color vga DSTN display, passive matrix VESA LB video
    340 HD (removable) 12 megs ram (exp to 20)

2.  TP 360C
    33 Mhz SL enhanced 80486sx 8kb Internal cache
    8.4 color vga TFT display, active matrix VESA LB video
    340 HD (removable) 4 megs ram (exp to 20)

3.  TP 755Cs
    50/25 Mhz SL80486 DX2 (upgr)
    9.5 VGA LCD display, passive matrix
    340 HD (removable) 4 megs ram (exp to 36)

The above systems are all the same price and within my budget.  What I
need to  know is pros and cons.  The only TP I've played with is a
350C.  It had a passive display that was quite nice. (9.2 STN backlit
color LCD VGA, 256 colors (of 256)) - this description bothers me since I
thought SVGA was required for 256 colors.  The 350 lacked the
expandability I deem necessary.

At any rate, the differences in displays (unseen) is a concern since I
don't understand all the differences - and they all seem to be different.
I do know active matrix is a winner but I wonder about the size (8.4)

I know the advantages of ram, so the 12 meg system is appealing, but not
having a full DX down the line is a concern and I don't know if that
expansion path is available in the 360.

I know I'm just thinking out loud here, but my main concern is longevity
and expanability down the line.  The port ability (on paper) looks to be
the same for the 360 and 755 apart from the sound ability on the 755.

At any rate, if you could buy one of the above systems tomorrow, which
would you buy, and why.

Much thanks in advance for any assistance.

Pat

O   _  |      Pat Presidente      | ======= | Technology Resource Teacher  |
|_-/_| |  ppreside@cln.etc.bc.ca  | P R E Z |   SD 72  425 Pinecrest Rd    |
| |    | 604-286-0651 Fx 286-9801 | ======= | Campbell River, B.C. V9W 3P2 |