MSD 2.11

In a previous post I indicated that MSD.EXE (Microsoft Diagnostics)
was unusable with some of the more recent TP 360/75X BIOS versions,
namely versions 1.12 and 1.13.

Microsoft has recently made available MSD version 2.11 which works
just fine on my TP360 with BIOS version 1.13.  Now I know that MSD
isn't the greatest diagnostic tool around, but it does provide a
quick and dirty means to check a variety of system parameters, and
there have been a few new wrinkles added in the new version.  Worth
a look, anyway.  For those interested, here's where you can find it:

FTP site:	ftp.microsoft.com

path:		\softlib\mslfiles

file name:	GA0363.EXE

   - Karl Yeanoplos			kyeanopl@den.mmc.com