Do you have an IBM ThinkPad? (fwd)

Seems like good prices, has anyone dealt with this guy before?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 OCT 1994 05:28:58 GMT
From: Brian Haberstroh <haber002@gold.tc.umn.edu>
Newgroups: misc.forsale.computers.other, comp.sys.laptops
Subject: Do you have an IBM ThinkPad?

If you have a ThinkPad, then maybe I have some peripherals for you.

       3 - IBM PCMCIA 14400 data/fax modems (IBM Model# FC3635)

           $125 each (shipped Fed Ex)

       2 - IBM 16meg IC DRAM cards (part number# 66G0093)

           $495 each (shipped Fed Ex)

       2 - IBM ThinkPad Batteries (part number# 66G2820)

           $100 each (shipped Fed Ex)

These are all new. I will sell to the first people who give me an
address and phone number for shipping. I will give a 30day personal
satisfaction guarantee.

Thank you,

Brian Haberstroh
Brian Haberstroh