Re: sytps113.exe

>> I've tried to reproduce it and can't.
>

>Note that this will not be reproducible without a PCMCIA device.
>Also, others have reported similar problems with the suspend/resume
>feature.  Maybe someone more familiar with that problem can help
>you, as I don't believe I've encountered it in using only a modem.
>

>   - Karl Yeanoplos			kyeanopl@den.mmc.com
>     Martin Marietta Corp.

My suspend/resume problem:
IF
        (IBM-PCMCIA-Ethernet card installed)
        AND (ethernet-drivers loaded)
        AND (password set (I have both startup and HD))
        AND (first suspend after system startup while AC plugged)
THEN
        press reset button

Remove any of these constrains and the suspend resume cycle works correctly.

I believe the the system hangs while asking for the password since the
second led from right is blinking.
Antti Kilpinen, Ph.D (Chem.Eng.)
Research Fellow
Institute for Advanced Management Systems Research
Abo Akademi University, DataCity
FIN-20520 Turku