Re: sytps113.exe

> I'm not sure if it's a matter of not understanding or maybe just refusing
> to acknowledge the problem.
>
> This particular bug has been known to members of the mailing list for
> months, so it's hard to believe that IBM would be unaware of the problem.
> Yet, on the one occasion that I spoke to IBM tech support about it, they
> claimed no prior knowledge.  It's hard to find a solution when you
> won't admit there's a problem.

This is similar to IBM not supplying a driver for WWG 3.11 which will
allow extended IDE based drives to be used with 32bit disk AND file
access. IBM claims it's Microsoft's problem. Microsoft says it's the HW
suppliers problem.

On the other hand PS/1 and Options By IBM are supplying drivers for
their drives.
--
Scott A. Stratmoen | strat@ast.dsd.northrop.com