Re: Introduction

> >process of putting the latest PCDOS 6.3 and various utilities from the IBM
>
>         Is there any advantage to pcdos? I took it off in favor of msdos,
> for two pretty superficial reasons, it was 9 meg, and that damned editor
> drove me nuts!

	To me, the question is not whether there is an advantage to PC-DOS,
but rather, "Is there any advantage to MS-DOS?"  The answer to me at least,
is NO (except for the editor).  I cannot imagine why anyone would voluntarily
beef up Microsoft coffers just to install essentially duplicate software onto
their thinkpad.  If you like the MS-DOS editor, copy that file and the QBasic
file and be done with it.  There is no reason in the world to dump PC-DOS
for the MS version--its just plain silly.

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu         |   My opinions are mine, but  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)| since I'm right, they should |
 (How's this for a snotty .sig?  Well, I guess |         be yours too.        |
  it's better than an ASCII of a nude woman!)