Help: tp with scsi

Hello everyone,

    Recently, I'm trying to hook NEC4XPro with my TP755. First of all,
    I ordered a QLogic Fast!SCSI pcmcia card at the beginning. After
    installing the SS, CS and CDROM drivers that came with this card,
    the CDROM works great with my tp. But, I can't use 'ezplay' to
    talk with SCSI card, so the pcmcia indicator on tp will not work!
    (Yes, it works only with 'ezplay'! Right?!) Therefore, I ordered
    a New Media Bus Toastor to give it a try. Yea, the 'ezplay' can
    auto-configure it, just put the card client driver before the
    AUTODRV.SYS. So far, I seem to find what I want. But, when I played
    it with some games, I found the data transfer rate is MUCH slower
    than QLogic SCSI card and the data transfering isn't smoothly at
    all! (sometimes, the voice came out before picture about 2sec when
    playing the movie on disc! I can't believe what I saw!)
    So, I'd like to know anyone who had the experiences to use pcmcia
    SCSI card to work with his tp and 'ezplay'. If you have any good
    luck with any SCSI card and would like to share with me, please
    help me. I'll very very appreciated for your kindly reply, thanks!

    -yc