Re: wanted: source code to talk to tp750 audio chip

> Has anyone succeeded in writing code that talks directly to the
> tp750 audio chip?  I keep wanting to listen to Internet Talk
> Radio and the thinkpad is the only machine I have with audio
> hardware...

	Huh?  Tell us more about this "Internet Talk Radio"!  I've never
heard of such a thing!

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher