Re: Battery Time

> Is the 7-6 hour battery time estimate for the TP755Cs anywhere near realistic> If it isn't what can I expect?
>
> Jeff

	Unless they changed the battery from Nickel Hydride to Lithium-
Ion or some other significant change, the answer is a  big .... fat ...

				NO!

	Figure on about 2.5 hours.

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher