Re: TP Disks

> can we please keep the tp750 mailing lists stricly technical. If I see
> much more of this complaining stuff, I will want to get off the list, and
> I wouldn't be surprised if there are others who feel that way.

My own opinion is that anything of interest specifically to thinkpad 75x or
36x owners is okay for the list, at least for a little while.  I don't see
why it has to be strictly technical.  Discussion of upgrade disk
availability would seem to fit in this category.  (I don't particularly
want to read complaints either. After the first one or two on any topic
there is rarely anything new to be said.)

As a guideline, I'd suggest that people post only when they have
new information.  For example, if someone wants to find out who at
IBM to write to about the lack of an ftp site for the upgrade disks,
I encourage them to post the address here.  Or if the ftp site
suddenly materalizes, by all means post that.

Keith