TP Disks

> Perhaps if someone can get some postal addresses, we can start a letter
> writing campaign?  Or maybe we can set up an unauthorized ftp site and when
> someone at IBM complains we can route our protests through him?

These routes seem to be the best way to go.  Since IBM has ignored
both your and my requests, I guess we have no choice.  It is
rather unfair to expect us to call their BBS on a monthly basis
so I say an FTP site would be the optimal solution.

In the meantime though, we can get a letter-writing campaign.
Who wants to collect the letters? Or signatures? I guess someone
could collect email, print it out, and send it in.