360's and 755's

I presume that there will be more and more talk of the 360's and
755's on this list.  I, for one, welcome it since they will be
sharing many of the same problems that we 750 owners have found.

However, I don't have one so I can't expand the FAQ to cover them
so any volunteers to help out with 360 and 755 stuff?

Also, another reason to welcome the 360 and 755 owners is for
the numbers.  With an expanded Thinkpad list, we could start
off an alt.thinkpad newsgroup and perhaps even seriously discuss
a comp newsgroup again (our numbers were still waay too small
last time).

Any comments?

-Sean Chou