Info

Hi!

I should be getting my TP 750Cs in about two weeks (8 megs RAM 170 HD).

I had a couple of questions about extras that i'm considering getting:

1- Are 8 megs of RAM god enough for OS/2 2.1? or should i just wait for
   the new performance version?

2- Can I use the Megahertz XJACK modem and an ETHERNET PCMCIA card at once?
   (That is can i put the jack in place with the ethernet cable attached)

3- How good are the EPP CDROMS? can one use the onboard sound and at the
   same time access the CDROM?

4- I heard about an option to increase the total RAM to 36 (or 32) megs,
   is that assuming one has the 16 meg icdram card in place or can i add
   memory in both ports (i don't want to lose the money i spent on the
   4 meg card if i can expand the memory some other way :)

5- Is the 750Cs processor upgradeable?

Thanks in advance... most of these questions are not easy to
get answered from the dealers...

(PS sorry about the grammar this remote login thing is really annoying)

	--Art

Arturo J. Morales                      | arturo@biophysics.bio.rpi.edu
Center For Biophysics and Biochemistry | morala2@rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute       | Troy, NY
		"Don't Blame Me, I'm Just Confused!!!"