Re: CD-ROM drives for TP750C and OS/2

> Unfortunately there are no PCMCIA options available and I would avoid
> parallel port options like the plague unless you want to play with
> EPP ( YUK PUKE SPIT !!!! ). I plonked the cash for the dock and have
> not regretted it yet.

> Martin Smith
> msmith @netcom.com

	What do you have against the EPP?  (I have no real experience with it)

	It seems to me that a person who bought a standard, SCSI-based
external CD-ROM drive could have a perfectly workable solution if they also
got a PCMCIA or Parallel-based SCSI solution.  Both exist and are readily
available.

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher