TP755 memory upgrade

Hi all,

    Just got my TP755Cs. After reading user's guide, I found the memory
    can be upgraded by IC DRAM or DIMMs. Using IC DRAM, it can be added
    up to 20Mb. But using DIMMs, you have to install the DIMM adapter,
    which has 2 sockets, then you can expand up to 36Mb (2 16Mb DIMMs).
    My questions are :

	1. the differences between IC DRAM and DIMM?
	2. the differences between DIMM and SIMM?
	3. which one will be cheaper?

    Could anyone give me some ideas? I'm very happy to hear your
    opinion.

    -yc

    PS: After playing it a while, all I can say is GRAET machine!:-) In
    fact, I returned my TP750Cs 2 weeks ago:-)