About the FAQ and multimedia

Hi all,

I was just reading an old FAQ I had at home and one of the questions
regarding multimedia 'Can I impress my friends...' or something like that
states that the tp750 comes with an impressive multimedia demo.  I don't
think I got that one with my 750.  I didn't get Monologue either.  I may be
using outdated BIOS, video and sound drivers software.  What's the name of
that multimedia demo ?

I still think I've been ripped off by IBM.  When are they going to get a
clue about customers ?  Isn't it time for them to put all the upgrades
(well if they are upgrades, it means previous versions contained bugs and
that's their fault, not the customers!) available on ftp ?  Why is the IBMDOS
6.3 upgrade available on ftp and the drivers aren't ?

Another question asked for a way of knowing the battery info from inside a
program.  I will work on this one if noone else found the solution for it.
Please let me know.

Another question, before I try it, the FAQ states there's a reset button on
the 750.  Is this a normal reset (warm boot) or does it change any of the
BIOS parameters permantently ?  This question arises due to the position of
the button...

Thanks in advance,
Sergio Terenas