Newbie

Well, the subscription message instructed me to introduce myself,
so here goes...

Just purchased (well, my company purchased for me) a thinkpad
multimedia bundle (750C, 12M RAM, 300M HD, 2.88M floppy, 14kBps
modem, docking station with CD-ROM, lots of multimedia s/w installed).
External monitor, mouse and keyboard for use at my desk.  The
Ethernet PCMCIA card is coming.

PC-DOS 6.1 + MSWindows 3.1.  MKS toolkit added to keep me from losing
my mind in the DOS command world :-)  Maybe someday I'll install Linux
(if I get a different disk).  Soon to install DOS/V and Windows
3.1J for Japan.  S/W - Framemaker, MS Office, PC-NFS.

Me - I'm a firmware engineer for Hewlett-Packard.  I do HP-UX normally,
but need a portable for work on trips, or general remote places.  I just
finished a project, HP LaserJet 4PJ, which intro'd in Tokyo last week
(hence the reason for loading Japanese Operating systems).

I'll shut up now.

Sandra Capri
internet: sandra_capri@boi.hp.com
      or: scapri@mail.boi.hp.com